Why should you choose
Starpoint Digital Inc is a 15 Year old Telecommunications company providing Internet Infrastructure services to many small to medium companies as well as some fortune 500 companies. Services include Datacenter colocation space, Internet Access, AirFiber microwave Internet, VoIP Enterprise Phone service, Office Intreconnect Voice Services, Cloud Services as well as IT Consulting.
Founded in 2004 Starpoint takes pride in our personal relationships with our clients as well as our customer service and attention to detail. Our datacenter is fully redundant to ensure you always have great quality service and up-time, our IT Services department can consult and many different area’s concerning your business goals, so give us a call and let Starpoint show you how we can help you Today!
CEO & Founder
Starpoint Digital Inc.
“Same Day Service available. Complaint with any SIP Phone. Port your local and Toll free numbers!”
Starpoint Voice Offering a complete Virtual Cloud PBX solution… In No Time Flat!
Companies save thousands by switching to VoIP PBX systems.
We offer a Cloud PBX VoIP solution that allows our customers the freedom of managing unlimited extensions, call routing, voice mails, call detection, and the list goes on. Companies everywhere have found the benefit of switching, have you??
As low as $4.95 per ext per mo
Usage based at $.03 per minute or Extensions with Unlimited Calling!!
But wait, there is even more awesome stuff for you to see!
Here is a partial list of our features that will get your blood pumping for more. If it can be done, our VoIP techs can do it!
- Auto Attendant, An automated attendant greets your caller (“Thank you for calling (Business). Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support,” etc.) and we’ll deliver your call wherever you designate.
- Call Logs, View complete records of all phone usage, incoming and outgoing, within your Packet PBX VoIP control panel. View the name of the caller, the number they dialed, the time, and the length of the call.
- Caller ID, We support Caller ID for making and receiving calls. You can see the name and phone number of the person calling as well as control the name that appears when you call people.
- Dial-By-Name Directory, Instantly make your company seem larger by allowing incoming calls to reach certain extensions or people by being auto-prompted by the attendant to access an extension by dialing either first or last names.
CALL NOW 1 (877)968-7638
Yes, there’s even more for you to work with, but it doesn’t stop here!
Here is some more of the features we offer to our clients. If you can think it, we can do it!
- Do Not Disturb, Send callers directly to voice mail when you don’t want to answer the phone.
- Enhanced Voice Mail, Never miss another phone call. If you don’t answer the phone, callers can be sent to a voicemail greeting established by you. Manage messages by listening, deleting and forwarding at any time.
- Mobile Phone Integration, Take full advantage of Packet PBX advanced features on your mobile phone by connecting your voicemail from your mobile carrier.
- Virtual PBX, Using the telephone number(s) provided with your service and extensions, create a virtual directory that allows incoming callers to navigate through your business. This will enable incoming calls to reach certain extensions or departments. This feature is completely customizable to meet your business’s unique needs.
Even More Features:
- Fortune 500 business features—With Virtual Office, you get all the business features that Fortune 500 companies have come to know and appreciate, including auto attendant, corporate directory, music-on-hold, and ring groups to name a few—included!
- Full SIP Compliant VoiP, so any Sip compatible device will work, be it and deskset or a softphone on your Iphone or any smart phone.
- More calling features—Enjoy all the standard features you had with your old service, without paying extra for them: personalized voicemail, 3-way calling, caller ID, call waiting, transfers, call forwarding, and more. Plus, you get an online dashboard to more easily manage your communications with call history, voicemail notification, calling from your PC, and more.
- Freedom and mobility—Take your Virtual Office VoiP extension anywhere you like with our Virtual Office Mobile app for the Android, iPhone and iPad.
- Outrageously affordable—Local, long distance, international calls are all so much more cost effective because we leverage the power of VoIP to reduce costs for you. And you won’t need to buy or lease an expensive on-site PBX phone system either.
- Get even more—Select from a wide range of optional features that will make our Virtual VoiP Office solution work even harder for you. Toll-free numbers, switchboard, traditional faxing, to name a few. We also offer Virtual Office Pro that bundles Virtual Office phone service with online meetings, Internet faxing, and call recording.
- Satisfaction Guarantee—We stand behind our service 100% with our money back guarantee.
Virtual Office Benefits
- Save money—Up to 50% lower monthly phone bills with unlimited local and long distance VoiP calling and up to 90% off the start up costs required of a traditional PBX solution.
- Complete VoiP phone service—Everything you need in a phone system plus more.
- Advanced calling features—All the important features you need and expect are included at no extra charge.
- Great VoiP phones—Sleek, stylish IP phones loaded with premium features
- Easy to use—Easy to set up and simple to use VoiP
- Location independent—All workers use the same phone system and features no matter where they are, so you sound like one office.
- Quality and reliability—Superior call quality and reliability; with Starpoint VoiP it just works better.
Everything you need—No need to chase down phones from one provider, local and long distance calling plans from another, and features from somewhere else. Get it all in one place.